Sunday, August 26, 2012

death row

day fifteen: death row meal.
(p.s. moved out wednesday... and i LOVE it!! more pictures coming)

due to my recent move out, and lack of money, I have lived on wheat thins... And so, my death row meal would look a little like this:

THANKSGIVING.

it seriously is one of my favorite meals, of ever. and with fall vastly approaching, I have an itch for pumpkin pie and hot cocoa for breakfast.

my mom makes rolls, and the best turkey ever. with a side of homemade noodles and world famous mashed potatoes. top it with some delictable salads and well all the other fixin's that are apart of thanksgiving dinner.
seriously i love it, and I cannot wait for fall to roll around the corner. i'm tired of walking to school and sweating to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment