Wednesday, August 8, 2012

second date killers & first date woo-ers.

day eight: turn off's and turn on's...
well. this is a little odd.
how about i change this into second date killers, and first date woo-ers?
i like the sound of that better.

second date killers:

1. quite frankly, bad breath is number one on my list.
2. one side conversationalist is a close tie though. if we are on a date, we are getting to know each other, not me learning about your entire life story...
3. debby downers, male version. have some joy in your life. and optimism.
4. FACIAL HAIR!!! that might take the cake as number one.
ah heck, they are all awful
5. swearing.
if you want to seem classy, don't let swear words slip out.
6. douchebag friends.
7. un-intellectual.

first date woo-ers:
1. being able to apologize.
2. taking charge and being a man.
ask me on a date. plan the entire thing.
i don't need to confirm what you wear.
3. being all gentleman-y. HUGE.
4. great body.
i could look at good shoulders and arms ALL day.
5. pretty teeth.
6. good sense of humor.
if you lack the looks, woo me with your wittiness and goofy nature.
7. unexpected, sweet things that show you care for me.
a good morning text.
a middle of the day phone call.
a flower you pluck a few seconds before you pick me up
surprise me. i'm easy to please.
8. smarts.
girls go to college to get more knowledge
boys go to Jupiter to get more stupid-e......
wait, wait, wait. no.
if you want my heart, come at me through my mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment