Friday, August 3, 2012

la parentals.

how cliche is "my parents are the greatest in the world"?
well, i apologize for joining that cliche.

day three: my parents.
i love my parents so much; they have given me everything.

my dad is the most self-less man i have ever known.
my mom is the funniest,
prettiest,
best homemaker,
&& the greatest friend
 out there.

 my dad makes me feel good, when the rest of the world brings me down.

my mom makes me laugh harder than anyone ever.

i am the only child that looks like my dad;
blue eyes, blonde hair.

my mom pushes me hard sometimes,
but i have learned that it is for my own good.
she sees so much potential in me,
i hate disappointing her.



and thats why my parents are better than yours.
during the hardest times in my life these past two years,
they have been there for me every step of the way.
the encourage me to be the best i can be,
and they remind me of the potential I have when i am down.
i love my parents and couldn't ask for a better pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment