Saturday, September 1, 2012

frequency.

day sixteen: seven things that cross your mind a lot.

first. college ROCKS! I seriously have loved every single second of it. yes, I've gone to 5 days. yes, I will be swimming in homework and reading. and yes, I am a giddy school girl. but I seriously am in love. college is 518575 times better than high school. I promise.

seven things that cross my mind a lot? I over think everything, so this will be easy.
1) boys, boys, boys. really i'm not boy crazy. but I come to college and all I see are HOT men. not boys. MEN. granted I avoid them because I'm not getting married. but whew!! good lookin' is an understatement.

2) "WHY IS LIFE SO EXPENSIVE??" books costed me $372.83. really?

3) I need a job. a job where I can do my homework, work whenever I want, and get paid at least $10 an hour. does that job even exist? I haven't found it yet...

4) people are spectacular. my wonderful cousin Will (the one diagnosed with brain cancer one year ago) was able to speak to Bill Cosby because of all of you.

5) I love scholarships. Regents base plus exemplary equals $400 tuition to BYU.

6) I want to lose weight, but I want to eat that cookie... normally eating the cookies wins. boo.

7) WHEN IS FALL COMING? I literally am ITCHING to wear scarves and boots and cardigans and drink hot cocoa for breakfast. I cannot even wait to see BYU campus in the fall. *sigh* I love college.

No comments:

Post a Comment