Monday, August 6, 2012

happy people

day 7: what makes me happy..

i giggle a little when i notice that in the blog challenge pet peeves and things that make me happy are right next to eachother.
(i seemed a little cranky in my last post, so i assume i should make this one more pleasant.)

So, things that make me happy..

smiling people.
chocolate.
my family.
new clothes.
reading.
making bracelets.
good smelling hair.
being complimented.
complimenting others.
cute moms and little kids.
paychecks.
surprises.
big bear hugs.
sun kissed skin.
nice long runs.
looking at pictures.
laughing.
watching thunderstorms and lightning.
rain.
snow storms.
newly weds.
a good night's sleep.
a new laptop (my daddy bought me one unexpectedly)
the olympics.
the thought of moving out.
my scooter.
happy stories.
love.
engagement rings.
the game rook.
funny memories.
music.
lake powell.
the beach.
hawaii.
scarves & boots.
the fall.

&&the list goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment