Tuesday, August 14, 2012

mary poppins' purse

day twelve: something i never leave the house without.

  • totally dorky, but i never leave the house without a waterbottle.
  • my camera has a perma-spot in my purse. I always take that sucker with me.
  • i am a freak about making bracelets, therefore i always have a bracelet in the making along for the ride.
  • a book is also in my purse at all times. you never know when you find a small crook that is perfect for reading.
  • lip gloss!! my mother taught me well, "no outfit is complete without glossy lips."
  • and finally, my iPhone. it is my music, my internet, my entertainment, and my phone all at once. people don't even text me (really, i'll go a day with recieving a single text) but i can't leave without it. i have to keep up on my instagram stalking.

No comments:

Post a Comment