Wednesday, August 1, 2012

sup jos

day 2:: nicknames:

nicknames aren't a big deal to me. we don't need to be best friends before you can call me jos.
but surely you should know me fairly well.

that said, jos is my most common nick name. when I did gymnastics it was Jo. I got older, and jos seemed more appropriate I assume. a handful of people call me jo still; my dad, my cousin Corey, && rylan Peterson. random, I know.

my brother called me vroph. oh, and my old best friend mckenzie may lott. (don't ask where vroph came from; I don't have an answer).


sometimes people call me josé. yeah, like a Mexican man. substitute teachers are the guiltiest ones here.
them && mr van dijk.


but the strangest of all, and the name I am known by in southern Utah is yoshi. yeah, like the green dinosaur/creature in Mario cart. yoshi Josee, they kind of rhyme... right?


but really, that's all I am, jos, or Josee if you prefer.


let's be friends, call me what you may. like I said, I'm not picky.

No comments:

Post a Comment