Sunday, August 19, 2012

obsessed.

day thirteen: a tv show you have become obsessed with.

I really don't watch much tv. But when I get into a series, it's hard for me to get out of that obsession.

  • abc family is my go-to channel to watch tv. i am obsessed with Pretty Little Liars, and Secret-Life. and my favorite of all was Make It or Break It.
  • recently my sister and I watched all three seasons of Drop Dead Diva. I am waiting patiently for the 4th season to be released.
  • Prison Break was excellent. mm mm Wentworth Miller. the  1st season was by far the best
  • but i think my ALL time favorite of any tv series i have watched is Friday Night Lights.
  • seriously I will marry Tim Riggins.. aka Taylor Kitsch (sigh) i love him
  • and now, I have heard Breaking Bad is wonderful, so my friends. I will begin that series shortly.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Josee! I like reading your blog to see what you are doing ! I love Drop Dead Diva. Keep writing! My blog is http://theexcellentlife4us.blogspot.com/ if you want to follow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I would love to follow! And of course I would love if you followed me :) Love you aunt Mary!

      Delete