Friday, December 13, 2013

random.

i promise i'm not dead yet
life has been so chaotic that blogging has LITERALLY been the last thing on my mind.

+ woot for the end of semesters. & for being a woman down at franny town (ha. it rhymes)
working twice as much as usual is fun, but also exhausting.

+ i have been in a state of exhaustion for the last two weeks. and i don't even feel bad about it.

+ i locked keys in the car on thursday. homeboy took 2 hours to get to me, and then charged me $135 dollars to do 5 minutes of labor. i hope he resides in the telestial kingdom for stealing from me.
too far? too soon? i'm still bitter.

+ i got a promotion at franny land. pump me up.

+ this post is random.
i'm mostly just trying to avoid studying. JUDGE ME.

+ here. this picture will make you happy. i laughed out loud.
then again, it doesn't take much for that to happen.
i'm a happy person. get over it.

2 comments: