Saturday, September 28, 2013

WE'RE GOING TO PROM

so, lately. most of my decisions are being based on my bucketlist
like really. it's kind of turned into an obsession.
so therefore, when i got an invite to attend a victorian ball & dinner. i had to go.


so. we all went to prom.
i honestly never thought i'd wear my senior prom dress again.
but i was wrong.





my date was great.
Taylor Evans is his name. 
he's cute. and good at ballroom dancing.
i learned how to properly act as if i lived in the victorian era.
i was really bad at it because i like to laugh too much.

check "attend a fancy ball" off my bucket list. 
who would have thought that it would actually happen?


1 comment:

  1. "We're Going to Prom!"
    #fancy #pinkyout #waltzlikeapro
    You looked gorgeous, just PS.

    ReplyDelete