Tuesday, October 9, 2012

when you wish upon a star...

day nineteen- what you wish for at 11:11

there are a lot of things i wish for:

i wish i could fly.
i wish i was rich.
i wish i was taller, skinnnier, prettier.
i wish i could sing.
i wish i was smarter.
i wish i had a boyfriend (some days)
i wish i had a mini cooper//cream, convertable, black pinstripe down the middle.
i wish i could eat an entire bag of oreos everyday, and still be healthy.
i wish i butter was good for me.

but as i am growing up, i'm realizing that "a poptart a day keeps the hot body away"
i am never going to be exactly whta i wish i was..
i can't sing
i can't even look at an oreo without gaining weight,
i'm not rich,
and i can't fly.
but i'm happy

all i can do is hope and pray and have faith in my Savior that i am doing the best that i can, and hopefully I can become the best me there is.
no 11:11 wish is going to do that for me,
i have to do it with the help of my Lord, my family, and the people who care about me.

3 comments: