Monday, October 22, 2012

home is where the heart is

day twenty one- something you're proud of

HA.

I am proud of my house.
[write me: 2126 n 170 W #249
Provo, UT 84604]

seriously, don't be too jealous that yours doesn't look like this:




 yes, we made this board. It has cork, chalk, magnetic, && white board.
people are supposed to leave us cute notes
they never do
 we are feelin' festive, of course
we're cute, we know.
[we also know correct grammar]
don't judge us [me]
i'm the one who wrote the quote....

yes, we handmade these pillows.
















my room has the exact same decorations as my old room.
[minus the bedding.. i made it]
It's like bringing apart of my home to my new house.

I love this place, every day it feels a little more like home.
come visit me//visitors are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment