Wednesday, October 24, 2012

i need a fortune teller

day twenty two- what do you want your future to be like

I seem to have no idea what my future is going to look like...

I started BYU two months ago positive that Psychology was my career.
psssh. I couldn't be over that any sooner.
so now, i change every day...
i need to work with people, and i need to help them.
[it says so in my Patriarchal Blessing...that's kind of important]
today I though about being a dietitian. (except that word is really hard to spell)
but then, someone told me about being a ultra-sound technician.
$$$ in the bank. and only 5 years total of school...

really, all that i want is someone to tell me what to do. 

other than that?

i'm a joke.

- I want to travel the world, is that too much to ask?
- I want to be rich so I can wear nothing but Nordstrom clothes 7 days of the week.
each day with a different pair of boots of course.
well, and i have to be rich to travel the world...
- I do want children, like a lot. being a mother would and will be the greatest joy in my life.
however... i am 18. I want to live my life before marriage and children and all that accompanies them.
- that being said, I will be married. but no sooner than 23. well, that's kind of a stretch, because if i meet "Mr. perfect" i will obviously adjust my ways.
buttttt , i am so dang picky, I don't know if Mr. perfect will ever come my way.
I need to take care of that.
- also, now this whole "sisters, you can go on a mission at age 19"
welp, that'll throw you for a loop. Where did that come from? (other than the Lord of course)
-here's another: to try out for cheer or to give it up?
am I over my dream? sometimes i feel like I am. but then I tumble in front of people, and yell crowd encouragements at games...
i don't think i'm over it yet.
so this poses a conflict- do I serve a mission, or do I try out for cheer?

I feel like my 3 favorite words of lately have been, "I DON'T KNOW"

so RIGHT now, I am taking a new motto. Thank you Kung Fu Panda for your infinite wisdom.

"Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift, that is why it is called the present"

I'm going to love my life, and be prepared for whatever the Lord bestows upon me.
and that my friends, should be a good future.

No comments:

Post a Comment