Wednesday, October 24, 2012

actors are better than you

day twenty three- movies you quote the most

you know those people who don't stop quoting movies, and you think the whole time... 
SHUT UP?!

yeah, i'm definitely NOT one of those. 
like really, I kind of hate them.
not really, but in the moment I do.

movies are awesome;
nothing better than cuddling under a blanket watching a movie.
I love them.

but the actors say the lines perfectly,
I don't need to hear them from you either :)

partly, my hatred stems from jealousy.
I can't remember quotes for the life of me.

but it's obnoxious. 
kind of like this post.
I'm a wee bit tired of this "blog challenge"
that's why I do multiple posts in a night.
or I just don't post for a month..
both seem to work beautifully

No comments:

Post a Comment