Monday, October 22, 2012

what if's.

day twenty- something you wonder "what if" about

I SERIOUSLY am the world's worst blogger:

this blog challenge was supposed to be 30 days//it's been spanned across like 30 months. okay, not really. but something close to that. like 3 times 30 days or something.
don't judge me.

whoever said that high school is the best time of their life NEVER WENT TO COLLEGE.
It's the hardest thing I've ever done. I fail tests, and average about 5 hours of sleep at night. but it's better than anything else i have ever experienced.

Now, what I wonder what if about?
....
well...

nothing.  I could not be more blessed right now. I love who I am becoming, and I never thought I would say that.
I am so grateful about what's going on in my life right now, i don't need to wonder about what could have been's and what if's.
I can now see God's hand in my life more clearly than I ever have been able to before, and boy, am I grateful He knew what i needed more than I did.  
The church is true.
I have never been so sure of that in my entire life.
Christ knows ME.
and He knows you, and loves us.
boy, I love BYU and the things it's taught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment