Tuesday, March 12, 2013

"to act and d**n the consequence"

best friends.
2 words I have used to describe too many people. Each time, I think they will be different from the last.
nope. never are.
rewind way back to 5th grade-that's when it all started.
I had a best friend, then in 5th grade we were in opposite classes and therefore no longer friends...
anyway, here comes 7th, 8th, & 9th grade and along with them comes about 7 different "best friends."
high school? finally found my "best friend for life  2 years".
Basically, I have called too many people a "best friend" & none have truly been.

except this girl:











Sadie Leigh Ethington.
my beautiful, hilarious, half-sister, cousin. 
we are six weeks apart, and she has been there for me from the beginning
i truly have such a special place in my heart for her--she is my BEST friend.

day six: a song that reminds you of your best friend.
we've had our number of jam sessions, but this one will always remind me of my sades!
(when we jam out to this song, we always have a strong desire to swear along because it just needs the umph. we don't, but it doesn't mean we don't want to...)

No comments:

Post a Comment