Sunday, March 10, 2013

i won't give up

 it's daylight savings this morning--normally I struggle hardcore with this day. I lose an hour of sleep? stupid.
but this morning I was up at 9:30, aka 8:30 my time. but I just woke up and felt great.
I then came upstairs and had a bear claw, if you will. Hurricane's version of it at least. Then a big glass of chocolate milk.
after that I decided I wanted some lucky charms so using my same glass I topped off my 1000 calorie breakfast with a big cup of lucky charms.
I guess I'm not eating for the rest of the day...

day four: a song that calms you down
how could this song NOT calm you down?
it makes me real calm, and instantaneously puts me in a good mood.
I like to sing it on the top of my lungs and pretend I'm a good singer...that is the furthest thing from the truth.

I Won't Give Up--Jason Mraz

No comments:

Post a Comment