Saturday, March 9, 2013

brick by brick & deuces to utah county.

yesterday, I left Utah county for the first time since September when I made a quick (20 hour drive, one way) trip to Missouri for Will's funeral. I seriously felt so cooped up there, I had to get away.
so I'm going to St. George--the most overrated party town in all of Utah. Trust me, I can say that because my dad was born & raised in Hurricane, Utah which is 15 minutes north of St. George.
Brother has a baseball tournament and I frankly am just looking for any excuse to get out of here!
I am supposed to be writing a paper, and working on an annotated bibliography, and studying for my biology test next week, and doing my biology homework. But I'm not. I'm leaving.
I am throwing up the deuces to P-Town, because I feel like everyone deserves a break.

day three of my song challenge: a song that reminds you of one/both of my parents.
I love my papa with my whole heart, but the man HATES music... hates it. so, we've never had a bonding experience with music..
My mom & I have had several jam sessions but this one probably reminds me the most of her.

Brick by Brick-by Train 
we always did this ugly hand motion to this song, and we would laugh uncontrollably while doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment