Saturday, November 3, 2012

finished

TODAY, i am finishing up the challenge.
judge me.
i don't care!

day twenty five- something you are looking forward to

thanksgiving :)
I seriously love November
1) because it is absolutely gorgeous outside
2) thanksgiving is in 21 days
3) that means I have a break from school
4) CHRISTMAS IS AROUND THE CORNER

November is good :)


day twenty six- your dream wedding..

gah.
I have never been, and never will be one that plans my wedding.
until it comes of course.
they are too much work.

but I do know one thing,
I want my boyfriend to propose to me while someone is secretly taking a picture like so:
proposal

thing number 2 that is a necessity:
Fall wedding..gorgeous

A FALL WEDDING.

but other than that?
hopefully I don't have to plan it for years.

twenty seven- a picture of your city and whats great about it
current city: Provo
prettiest campus award: BYU
but really, you can't look at that and say it isn't GORGEOUS.
i love where I'm at right now...

twenty eight- what stresses you out::
right now?
- I have two major tests to study for
- 4 essays to write
- 75 pages of Beowulf to read
- a museum to visit and write a paper about
- a Book of Mormon final project to do

and my friends. this ain't high school. it is hard.
and so, THAT is what stresses me out.

twenty nine- three confessions
1) i like BYU creamery ice cream, WAY too much.
2) I never knew I was like my mother, but I can't stand a filthy house. (gag)
my roommates are quite filthy
3) I think I'm trying out for cheer once again...
I'll keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment