Thursday, November 29, 2012

constant battle


being 'fit' has never been, nor ever will be, easy for me. it's mind-boggling really that no matter how much I exercise & how well i eat... I still don't love the way I look.
It's hard. & today happened to be one of those days...
luckily pinterest knew exactly what to say:

i can't express to you enough how much I needed this quote. 
there have been so many days that I've lived where I truly have hated myself.
not anymore.


I needed this one too.

&& simply for kicks & giggles,
these were a must because they are oh, so true.
[even though I wish they weren't]







so it's a constant battle, but a battle that I ultimately win.
because I'm doing it for myself, and not for other people
I am grateful for my body, and I will love it, because it's good to love yourself.

4 comments:

  1. i'm with you pretty lady.
    every freaking day of my life.

    its difficult.
    my hats off to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh jos. I think I needed this post just as much as you did if not more! I think this will be an on going battle for myself every. single. day. of. my. life. It might just come with being female. It seriously blows. But I think your adorable if it helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so sweet, I miss seeing you at school every now and again! you are stunning, and I love to blog-stalk you. keep that beautiful smile on your face, because girl, I am jealous!

      Delete