Monday, November 19, 2012

breakdown

today everything that has been building up:

  • my test scores
  • my lack of sleep
  • my massive amounts of reading/homework
  • my stress
  • my annoyance
  • my grades
All came out, and rather than in my own room where my pillow could comfort me, it was right in front of my sociology teacher.
All of it.
I did awful on the test, so I went after class to talk to her.
naturally, I started to feel tears prick my eyes, but I was determined to hold it in, because how embarrassing would bawling in front of a professor be? (it isn't high school anymore)
But they kept coming, gathering in my eyes. After a few more pathetic attempts to hold them in, I let them come, and boy, did they come.
college is hard: harder than anything I have ever done. I am constantly being stretched to my limit, and I feel like I'm going to snap at any moment.
and of course, today was the day.

luckily she is the sweetest lady ever, but I still felt embarrassed.
really, I could not be more thankful for this break. HALLELUJAH. 


No comments:

Post a Comment