Thursday, January 3, 2013

why you over so soon, Christmas?

today, I rolled out of bed at 10:30 a.m.
I ate 3 pieces of toast and applied for 2 jobs on campus--which, no one seems to hire me, I've applied to at least 20.
anywho, then I sat around and uploaded some pictures, wasted my time messing around on iTunes and then made banana bread.
I caught myself up on all of TV shows, just to get behind again when school resumes on Monday.
I accomplished all of this while still wearing my jammies, walking around my home bra-less, and with un-brushed teeth. (call me disgusting, I won't judge you).
I realized that today was really my LAST day before summer time that I had to do absolutely nothing. and so I took advantage of it.

Christmas was wonderful. I've loved being home, I forgot how much I love my bed, and waking up to warmth and a big hug from Chloe. I know I live 20 minutes away, but I rarely come home (due to my absence of a car) and I've loved every second of it.

I got spoiled beyond belief, and remembered the true meaning of Christ. I love Christmas, and I'm sad to see it go...


 we started a new tradition: ugly sweaters on Christmas Eve


 the famous sugar cookie decoration took place.



 we started another fun new thing... lemon puckers.
we also played white elephant
 we got our jammies!
 Santa came! i love my new fossil purse, fossil wallet, and fossil watch :)


No comments:

Post a Comment