Wednesday, March 28, 2012

long time no... full?

today was a good day.. on Monday, I finally got cleared to tumble and stunt (like I wasn't before, shhh)!! my knee is doing 1000 times better, and I am ready to take on the impossible. && so that's EXACTLY what i did. a week before cheer camp I wrecked my knee. but that didn't stop me. I continued to stunt and tumble, even though my knee was popping out left and right, and was as swollen as a basketball.. I threw multiple fulls, and my knee popped out only once. I made it to the "final 10" slash top ten at camp (cocky much? I apologize) and decided then & there I would pull another full. I could hardly walk, let alone tumble. but I did, and it turned out fantastic!!! that was June 30th. & that was the las full I've done. until tonight I was at BYU open gym, and decided I would pull it. so I did. 4 times :) I'm a happy girl, and am going to bed in a good mood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment