Tuesday, November 4, 2014

welcome to new york

(continuation of this post)

because rach & I had the biggest, longest day ever on Saturday, we slept in until literally 11:30. Her apartment has a full size bed, so we fit together nicely. But neither of us even shifted until about 11:25 am, that's how tired we were.
but anyway, we woke up & decided to go to brunch, because brunch. I am a How I Met Your Mother addict and Lily & Marshall always talk about going to brunch in NYC, so it HAD to happen.




are you drooling yet? BEST BREAKFAST I'VE EVER HAD.
if you ever make your way to NYC (which i highly suggest) Sarabeth's is a must!!
i got plum herbal tea which was absolutely to die for, & the Goldie Lox. It was Salmon and scrambled eggs with cream cheese & a scone & delicious jam and wow. melted in my mouth and I almost died and went to good food heaven.

After breakfast we decided to walk around and go to canal street. on our way to the subway, we passed this! & i am sorry. MY NAME (minus the i + an e) AND THE YEAR I WAS BORN. i was meant to live in NYC.

walking around & shopping, i was determined to find cool graffiti. 
so this was kinda cool.

Sunday was fun cause we just shopped all day,
my feet got the WORST blisters. woof
i bought those cute sandals at DSW the day before,
and yikes. my poor feet.
Anyway,
rach & i walked & then decided to go to AMC, a movie theater that has freaking recliners.
yup.
recliners.
we went to Sex Tape with Cameron Diaz & rach & i laughed our freaking heads off.
it was so good!

then we made our way home.







i love this person, 
way too much.

also, i realized that the subway is BRILLIANT and even though at times creepy,
i fell in love with it.





No comments:

Post a Comment