Tuesday, November 4, 2014

it's been waiting for you

MONDAY july 28

rachy had to work Monday, so i had to be ALONE IN NYC.
secretly I was freaking out, because.
hi.

but i woke up and went running up & down & around 72nd street (which was probably one of my favorite parts of NYC)
afterwards, I got ready & headed on the subway + the one train.
I got off at 86th street & right infront of me was 

 for those of you who don't know,
i am the assistant manager at the francesca's at the University Mall.
come visit me!!!
but anyway, if you haven't come to a fran's before,
basically every single boutique is different,
so i had to go see this one!!!
it was incredible!
& I even got a secret tour of their back "rooom" which was a straight basement full of merchandise!!!


I got off at 86th to make my trek through central park:



i loved all of the performers!!

I was sweating & dying because it was so hot & I walked like almost 2 miles,
but it was so worth it because i got to go to the guggenheim museum!!




for those of you who don't know me very well.
I AM THE BIGGEST ART HISTORY/HUMANITIES NERD.
like my 2 favorite classes at BYU have been my humanities classes.
I had just finished a class in April that was Renassiance through Modern Humanities..
We talked about the Guggenheim so I HAD TO GO TO IT and it was such a cool museum.
i loved it.

After i walked through the incredible structure,
there was the cutest gelato stand,
so i obviously had to sample (& buy one)





rachy met up with me about then, and we walked around 5th avenue! 

we went into Saks, and drooled and envied.
then we went to fossil & i bought a beauty of a watch!
(that was my unnecessary & ridiculous purchase)
we went to magnolia's & i bought a little cheesecake that quite literally melted in my mouth.


we hung out at the library, but we were too late to go inside :(


then rachy & i walked down and ate dinner on restaurant row
at the cutest place bourbon street bar/grille. we sat on the balcony & it was such a fun monday!
:) 
(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment