Saturday, April 21, 2012

families. together forever.

on one of the worst days ever, I am eternally grateful for the family and support i have. my beautiful little sister, chloe, is 11 years old and full of spunk. she's amazing, and I love her. I came home heartbroken and upset, and found a note on my bed. it was titled Josee you are AWESOME! and it said, Josee, you are the best cheerleader I know! those judges are stupid I mean they pick a gir who can't even do a standing tuck. maybe you are not 90 pounds, but you are the most spunky, funny, cute, fun, the best at cheer leading I know! I love you so much you are the best.. -Chlo Chlo. I tear up when I read that, I am so grateful for her, and the example she sets for me to remain positive and know something good WILL happen. families can be together forever, and I am SO happy I'm stuck with the one I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment